Monday, April 2, 2012

New HTC Phones!



So for those of you who do not know me personally, I am a huge cell phone tech junkie. And I am in love with my HTC Droid Incredible. After using my Incredible for almost 2 years I am now finding that it is time to upgrade and get a new exciting phone. Before getting into the nitty gritty I must say that HTC is by far the best phone manufacture on the market right now (that is just my opinion though) But I love how smartphones today are more adaptive than they once were. You definitely do not get bored with these handheld computers.

Now to the News!

HTC just announced that they will be releasing 3 brand new phones by April, which will all run on Android's new OS Ice Cream Sandwich, and will have Beats Audio standard. Watch below to view each phone.

The phones:
  • One X featuring a 4.7-inch display, Exclusively for AT&T
  •  
     
  • One S with a 4.3-inch display, Exclusively for T-Mobile

  • One V with a 3.7-inch display.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...