Monday, April 2, 2012

1ms Lag with new technology from Microsoft

Tech:

Well Microsoft is still in the game. Just when you think that they are on their way out of the market, they comeback with technology that is far beyond what we are currently seeing on the market. What we have here is Microsoft bringing touchscreen lag down to 1ms (millisecond). For those of you out there not impressed or have no idea what I am talking about...well you need to watch the video below to see what I mean. Every smartphone and tablet on the current market cannot even compare to this speed. Every piece of technology that I have gotten my hands on has had such serious lag with the display and my fingertip that I do not see how consumers can keep calm when using these capabilities.....OK I clearly have done enough talking, so check out the video and pray that Microsoft will implement this technology in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...